Learn Annotative Text - A Mini Course (See Description)
In this Mini Course, Learn the ins and outs of Creating, using and editing Annotative Text In AutoCAD
Due to popular request I have separated out the most popular
topics/Modules from my Create Better CAD Drawings course and made them
into there own mini Lectures. This way you can pick and choose the
topics you'd like to learn about at a lower price rather than
purchasing the full course bundle if you already know some of the
These Mini Courses (Sheet Sets, Annotative Text and External References) are the same lectures from the full course but available individually. If you are new to AutoCAD and want to learn how to create better cad drawings, I suggest getting the full bundled course since it includes much more info and bonus content, but if you've already got an understanding of some of the topics or would like to pay as you go, then these mini courses are for you!
Learn Annotative Text
– The benefits of Annotative text
– How to create an Annotative Text style and Dimension Style
– Adding custom scales to your drawing
– Incorporating annotative text into your drawings and more…
– Get exclusive Templates for sheet sets, Title blocks and more.. (over $90 Value)
– Discussion and your questions answered in the comment areas below each video
My name is Brandon and I’m the founder/creator of CAD Intentions, a blog and video channel (with ~3 million views) for AutoCAD experts, enthusiasts & beginners alike. I love designing in AutoCAD and have been for over 10 years! I started CAD Intentions to be able to share tips & tricks I’ve picked up along the way and to help teach them to others.